Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Overseas

Just in case I won't be blogging tomorrow, I'ma say I'm going overseas.
Leaving tmr midnight(15th night). 16th Dec 0055hr flight.
Coming back on the 24th dawn.

It's gonna be freaking cold in Beijing & shanghai (slightly better than Beijing).
And I bet I'll look even rounder in the pictures cause I'll be wearing A LOT of layers of clothes. Trust me you'll laugh at my pictures. Haha. Might not upload them either. heh. Don't think my camera's battery can last long & take pictures in that cold weather.

Today's temperature for Beijing: -6 to 0 degree Celsius. Imagine it's even colder than freezer :/

Landing in Shanghai & transit to Beijing first. Staying in Beijing for a few days then flying back to Shanghai for a few days before coming back!

Feeling a little excited already :D But I'll miss staying in sg for holidays. & of course not forgetting the countless & never ending projects :(((((

Seeya peeps & I'll miss sg because of you, my friends, & of course the weather! Seeya around when I'm back! I'll miss using com too! :(