I miss it now
I can't believe it
So hard to stay
Too hard to leave it
If I could relive those days
I know the one thing that would never change
Sorry for the lack of updates. Lazy heh. haha
Fri was a fun day! :D Took pictures and video with classmates. Went to safra and to minds cafe too (: played monopoly after dont-know-how-many-years.
Proceeded to ps to meet up with peeps for movie, 'where got ghost'. Movie's funny but the storyline is -.- After dinner, went harry's for a drink (: Met up with the cheryl, mich and lydia there! Tequila Sunrise :D I think it's stronger than the lime margarita ytd. Margarita's definitely nice with salt! Saw shufang at clarke quay :D
Today's a nice day for sleep in because it rained in the morning (i think). And so, I went back to sleep till 2pm! Cool anot? :D Replenish my sleep for this week! Tv-ed almost the whole day after that. Didn't study much.
Exams are nearing.. After that it'll be holidays! :DDDD
I wanna drink herbal soup :(
goodbye ((: