Saturday, March 28, 2009

How 'great' can my dad be to me man?

He blames me for quitting my job when he knows that i'm getting more tired each day.
He deducts my allowance about half and left me to feed on my own.
He wants me to pay my own phone bill when he knows that i have no money.
He scolds me for being jobless.
He wants me to get a job when i'm studying & my aunt isn't supportive of that.
He nags at me whenever he knows i go out.
He comes home with temper almost every sat for i don't know what reason.

oh great. My mum's like that ytd & now it's his turn. Seriously i don't like being at home on saturday cause my dad's at home. I can never get any peace. Or is it they're getting baise each day? I HATE THIS! :@

I thought he knew how much i detest going to work in the past. I thought he knew.... Now i know all these are craps. He doesn't know anything at all.
I thought he cares for me but in fact i don't think he do know. He knows i need money but he doesn't give. Deducted my allowance from 50 to 30 then to 20. How great? I'm going to poly for goodness sake! Can't he understand at all? Even though i have the thought of going to work during school days but it's only temporary for like one or two months. I don't want my results to suffer like my brother did. Why must he insist i go work?? WHY???
Mum doesn't wants to give me money too. Crap. They isn't like this in the past. Oh crap. What is my life becoming?

So now i rather go work than stay at home. I have enough of all these things! Idiot! stupid ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):