Came back from OBS a few days ago. It was fun. VERY x99999999 Fun. Esp the last night.. Maggie mee((: NEHRU RAWKS!!!!!!! 28/10/07 to 2/11/07. It was worth the time for this camp. 5 days 4 nights.. I thought it would be boring initially but hey, luckily it didn't turn out bad. I'll miss NEHRU, I promise. This camp reminded me of sec 3 camp. Even though I had forgotten my instructor name, I still remembered how he looks like. I'm hoping that everyone would turn up this Thursday. But I don't think will ):
Extra curriculum had started and it's going to last for 2 weeks. I'm going to die from going to school. Seating in class counting down to 2pm. It's very boring..But at least I learnt something during physics remedial((: Haha. My sciences are a total failure.. I wonder how in the world I can pass them. The only sub I have confident to pass is only mother tongue. GOD HELP ME! E & A Maths lesson is a bore. I just missed one lesson and I don't know what Mr. Lim is talking about in class. LALALA.
But looking on the brighter side of it, I can miss 2 days of lessons cause of kayaking course! YIPPE!! Tmr is the first day of course &… Friday is the swimming test. Service learning is not done yet. There's still about 10 more hours to go & we can get 4 points((: YEAH! C'mon let's jiayou and not gu1 fu4 our past 20hours of hardwork. Still need to prepare annual camp booklet, open house video slideshow. Even though I only have ßthis much time to doà I'm sure I'm going to do It once and do it nice((:
24Nov going to HQ to collect our Wee Kim Wee COP. We got in third for SD category but a trophy would be nicer((: haha. Won third for emergency shelter during the South Division Day! At least there's 3 achievements for me this year((: 1st for javelin, 3rd for emergency shelter, 3rd for Wee Kim Wee challenge. Mum, Dad, Kor Kor, are you proud of me? Haha. JIAYOU KRYSTAL!! YOU CAN DO IT!
Extra Curriculum faster go away :P
ADE, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!