Wednesday, September 13, 2006

was relunctant to get out of bed today.had been going to bed past midnight these few days. i'm TIRED! Exams are around the corner & orals are SOON! I need tt voice & pronunciation back! don think I'll score well this time round.geog's test tmr.study study study. can't afford to slack if not I'll hav to say goodbye to 3B & hello to 3D or 3E if worst. had maths remedial today after school.my brain is dead.guess i'll have to start studying all over again. Saturdays are packed. cant afford to waste my time since sat aren't possible for me to study & so mayb I'll have to scarcifise my Sunday of fruits day to studying?




went to tiong after remedial today. my leg is starting to get pain again. ran & walked TOO MUCH these few weeks. I cant afford to run & walk tt much. I'll suffer.ade, rmb ur GOALS! wad r sisters for? something is amiss & thus.... movie being postponed until after exams. told ya movie will surely be postponed & postponed until siao.haha. I wan to watch THE HOST!